Psi Chapter House Corporation/Diamond
Association Financial Update
Mark Bado '87 #1284, Psi Diamond Association & Psi Chapter House Corporation Treasurer
October 5, 2005
- We have received $10,156 for the
- For the Capital Campaign we have received in
pledges and donations the amount of $43,275 of which we received in Cash $39,375
(including $25,000 from the Foundation and $10,000 from Neil Christman).
- We have also received $600 for the homecoming
food/activities and $200 for housing.
- All are bills are current. I have paid
Haus $522 for the postage but have not received and underwriting Blake can you
follow up on this? We also have $47,444 in the bank which includes the $9,156 for
the re-colonination funds for the National-(yet to receive a request for payment).
- I have sent copies of all the pledge card to
Wayne Kirk so that addresses are current.
- Dr. Hurl will pay for a flag pole, flags,
display cases and roll (sign in) books.
- I will send thank you notes to all those who
have contributed financially over the next couple of days.
- The name of the linen company that we have
used in the past was Wanta Linens 800-873-8926 and the cost is approx $100.
Have a great weekend
Mark A. Bado, CCM